Latest News about Bajaj CT 100
- NEWSBajaj CT 100 taken off the shelf in India26 May 2022This could be a temporary suspension and the CT100 might come back
- NEWSBajaj Platina 100 and CT 100 price hiked by up to Rs 3,90414 July 2021Bajaj has made price revisions to its entire lineup except for select variants. The Platina 100 and the CT 100 have now become costlier. Both the commuter motorcycles are offered in two variants each. The CT 100 is available with KS and KS Facelift while the Platina has KS and ES variants on offer. The CT 100 KS Facelift has received a price hike of Rs 3,904, while the price of the Platina 100 ES has increased by Rs 1,811. On the other hand, the prices of the KS variants of both bikes have remained unchanged.
- NEWSNew Bajaj CT100 KS: Top 5 Highlights27 October 2020Bajaj recently launched the new CT100 KS in India, equipping it with new features that add value to the package. So here we list out the top five highlights of the updated commuter motorcycle from Bajaj.
- NEWSNew Bajaj CT100 KS launched in India at Rs 46,43226 October 2020The new model gets additional features and costs a premium of Rs 1,542 over the previous pricing.
- FEATURESTop 4 affordable entry-level commuter bikes to buy in 202010 September 2020If you’re on a lookout for a value-for-money daily driver, here are the four most affordable commuters to buy in 2020.
Bike review contest
Write a detailed review & stand a chance to win Amazon vouchers worth ₹ 2,000Participate now
- NEWSBajaj CT 100 and CT 110 range gets expensive10 July 2020Bajaj Auto has revised the prices of its BS6-compliant CT 100 and CT 110 commuter motorcycles in the Indian market.
- NEWSBajaj CT 100 BS6 becomes more expensive; prices start at Rs 42,79010 June 2020In spite of the increased prices, the Bajaj CT 100 BS6 continues to be one of the most affordable motorcycles on sale in India.
- NEWSTVS XL 100 BS6: What else can you buy25 March 2020TVS launched the XL 100 BS6 in India with a starting price of Rs 43,889; making it the most affordable fuel-injected two-wheeler in the country. In the same price range as the XL 100, there are five BS6-compliant motorcycles you can buy.
- NEWSBajaj registers 35 per cent decline in India for September02 October 2019
The Pune-based manufacturer sold 1.77 lakh motorcycles in the country last month as compared to 2.73 lakh units sold in September 2018.
- NEWSBajaj announces festive discounts on CT100, Platina and Pulsar models26 September 2019
Depending on the model, cash discounts range from as low as Rs 1500 going up to Rs 6000 on flagship products. Besides these savings, the Pune-based manufacturer is also offering five year of warranty and two maintenance services, together worth Rs 1200 for free on all models.
Bajaj CT 100
- 102 cc
- 75 kmpl
- 7.79 bhp
- 115 kg ;
Last known Avg. Ex-showroom price