- Prices hiked by up to Rs 1,200
- CT range now available from Rs 44,378
- No mechanical or cosmetic changes to the motorcycles
Bajaj Auto has revised the prices of its CT 100 and CT 110 commuter motorcycles. The prices for the CT 100 series now start from Rs 44,378. In comparison, the 100cc model range was available from Rs 43,174. The CT 110, on the other hand, is now available from Rs 49,907 as against Rs 48,704 before. Check out the updated prices below:
- CT 100 Alloy KS: Rs 44,378 (vs. Rs 43,174)
- CT 100 Alloy ES: Rs 52,058 (vs. Rs 50,854)
- CT 110 Alloy KS: Rs 49,907 (vs. Rs 48,704)
- CT 110 Alloy ES: Rs 52,179 (vs. Rs 51,680)
Regular readers would know that the Pune-based manufacturer had increased the price for the 100cc model range in June this year. The company had also revised the price of the kick-start variant of the CT 110 during the same time. The prices were previously increased by approximately Rs 1,500. The latest hike brings another Rs 1,200 increase in the ex-showroom tag. The least affected model by the latest price hike is the CT 110 Alloy ES version that is Rs 500 more expensive than before.
The CT 100 uses a 102cc, air-cooled engine that makes 7.7bhp of power at 7,500rpm and 8.34Nm of torque at 5,500rpm. The CT 110 uses a 115.45cc, single-cylinder motor that produces 8.3bhp at 7,000rpm and 9.81Nm at 5,000rpm.
All prices mentioned above are ex-showroom Pune