Hero Pleasure 2014 User Reviews

Bike Review Contest

Rate & write a detailed review to win Amazon vouchers worth ₹ 1,000

Reviews on Pleasure 2014

•  1I did not see such a worst bike in my life 2 years ago by

I bought a new pleasure 2014 model bike before one week on 27th nov 2014.From 2nd day onwards i am facing the issues like self start and kick start problem. Also the fuel consumption is too bad(high).

A) the very first day faced a issue with self start.It did not

A) the very first day faced a issue with self start.It did not work at all.Then i reached the nearest hero service center.They charged the battery after that it was fine

b) then 3rd day i faced the same issue and even i tried kick start also. Even kick start did not work.Again we went to that same service center.They kept the bike there itself for one and half day.

C) and they worked on that, then it was fine. The same problem occuring again and again. Even the service center guy also do not know what is the root cause for this.

I did not see such kind of bike in my life time. I do not even feel like that it is new bike. I hope u understand my feelings and situation. I spent my money on such a pathetic bike.

Pros

style and weight

cons

everything

• 2

•  1I did not see such a worst bike in my life 2 years ago by

A) the very first day faced a issue with self start.It did not

b)then 3rd day i faced the same issue and even i tried kick start also. Even kick start did not work.Again we went to that same service center.They kept the bike there itself for one and half day.

C)and they worked on that ,then it was fine. The same problem occuring again and again. Even the service center guy also do not know what is the root cause for this.

I did not see such kind of bike in my life time. Please do take appropriate action otherwise i will take serious action on this.I do not even feel like that it is new bike.I hope u understand my feelings and situation.I spent my money on such a pathetic bike.

Pros

style and weight

cons

everything

• 2

•  5The best scooty of the year 2014 3 weeks ago by

The hero pleasure started out as a scooter that was targeted at the lady riders, especially the young first time riders. In case you have forgotten its first television commercial came with the line ‘why should boy’s have all the fun’. This strategy for promotion at-least from where we stand, did more bad than good by basically branding the bike as a lady’s only one and keeping away any prospective male riders. Hero was quick to realize and within a couple of months stopped promoting the pleasure in that particular fashion and in fact have gone silent on any type of promotion. Branding strategies aside so how does this scooter behave and perform in the real world?

Reliability

> 1 yr

• Ridden for

10000-15000 kms

•  3My pleasure scooter experiance 1 week ago by

The price of this scooter is okay in this segment.The riding experience is also good.Look is okay but performance after 10k kilometer reduces.The service is not satisfied me and maintenance is also good.Overall this is a budget friendly scooter in lowest price.This is the best budget scooter of hero in this this price range.

Reliability

• Owned for

> 1 yr

• Ridden for

10000-15000 kms

Why do you want to report it abuse?

Rate your bike

Share your experience about this bike

Expert Reviews on Pleasure 2014

2014 Hero Pleasure
2014 Hero Pleasure
18 December 2014
Pratheek Kunder

White and Orange seems to be a very good colour combination to look at especially when it is on something that has wheels And that was the colour of my ride in Goa Usually Goa is associated with colour style and flamboyance thanks to the constant state of party it is in...

Why do you want to report it abuse?

Please tell us your city

This allows us to provide relevant content for you.

Please enter your city