Latest News about Suzuki Lets
- NEWSSuzuki Let’s launched in new colours05 July 2017
The manufacturer has launched their 112cc scooter with three new colour schemes.
- NEWSHonda Cliq Competition Check21 June 2017
Given its Rs 42,500 ex-showroom Delhi price, the Cliq can be compared with the Hero Pleasure, the Suzuki Lets and the TVS Scooty Zest, all of which retail for around Rs 46,000 ex-Delhi.
- NEWSIndian scooter sales in July: Winners and Losers01 September 2016
The healthy monsoon has brought some respite for the Indian automotive industry with July being one of the best months for the two-wheeler manufacturers in this year. While the top sellers have cemented their position on the sales chart, there have been a few surprises when it comes to the biggest gainers and losers. Here is BikeWale’s list of the top scooters who took full advantage of the opportunities in July and the ones who missed the bus.
- NEWSSuzuki India introduces dual tone colours for the Let's17 August 2015
Suzuki India has introduced three, new, dual-colour paint schemes for the Let's scooter to cash in on the upcoming festive season.
- NEWSSuzuki India plans to increase dealerships to 1,500 units09 April 2015
Suzuki Motorcycle India Ltd. plans to increase their dealerships to 1,500 units. The manufacturer has received a good response for their products in India and this has encouraged the company to formulate their dealership expansion plans on an ambitious scale.
Bike review contest
Write a detailed review & stand a chance to win Amazon vouchers worth ₹ 2,000Participate now
- NEWSSuzuki to add 70 dealerships in last quarter this fiscal year19 December 2014
Suzuki Motorcycle India has its calendar full in terms of expanding its presence in the country. It is planning to add close to 70 dealerships during the last quarter of the current fiscal year.
- EXPERT REVIEWSSuzuki Let's26 August 2014
The only time when one should spell ‘let’s’ with an apostrophe is when it means ‘let us’. Now let’s forget this rule for this review and let’s use the ‘let’s’ in more places and let’s take the Suzuki Let’s for a ride.
- NEWSGovernment asks manufacturers to share vehicle info for creation of central database19 August 2014
The Central Government has asked all automobile manufacturers (two wheels and four wheels) to upload the data of the vehicles they have sold, to a government portal which will be active from October. This has been put in place to create a digital database of vehicles.
- NEWSSuzuki India to launch four new scooters this year28 July 2014
Even though there is the word “motorcycle” in Suzuki India’s registered company name, “Suzuki Motorcycle India”, that doesn’t mean motorcycle is its forte. The Japanese manufacturer has announced that out of six launches this year, four will be scooters.
- NEWSSuzuki Gixxer might be launched next month14 July 2014
Suzuki unveiled their new 150cc motorcycle, the Gixxer, in January this year along with the Let's scooter. The company has put the new 110cc scooter on sale but is still due to launch the Gixxer. However, our sources have informed us that the manufacturer is likely to launch the motorcycle in August this year.
- 112 cc
- 45 kmpl
- 8.5 bhp
- 98 kg ;
Last known Avg. Ex-showroom price