Meet one of the more popular adventure touring motorcycles in the country, the Triumph Tiger 800. This one is the mid-range XRx model, which means unlike the top-spec XCa, there's no 21-inch front wheel, no wire-spoke rims, no heated seats or grips, and no LED fog lamps.Read more
1. Never purchased this bike but have seen in many of the youtube videos but only if i test ride it i will understand.
2. Never rode the bike though but as the saying goes you like it only then u buy it otherwise do not, hence if i like the bike i can buy it but i'll have to invest a lot for this beast.
3. This bike has always been on my bucket list after i see this bike with a youtuber whom i follow crazily, hence looks are damn beautiful and good, performance is amazing, it is really easy for people to play through the cities traffic without any hectic issues. For adventures it is really awesome, though it's a pricey bike it marks up to your standards. But everyone has their own needs with the bike. Hence everyone will have different opinions.
4. Not sure about this but as per i saw in videos the servicing is really great, and the maintenance is high, you've to spend like almost 10k (not sure about this) for the maintenance alone which is again an issue for few people.
5. Pros: really great bike, feels light, no issues with the performance
cons: for the base model you don't get barkbusters, crash guards and the beak, if you want these items included in your bike then you'll have to spend 2-3 lakhs more than the base price.
Inappropriate review? Report Abuse