- Bajaj Pulsar series now available from Rs 72,122
- No cosmetic or mechanical upgrades after the price hike
- Other models affected by price hike include the NS range and Dominar 250
Bajaj Auto has revised the prices of its products in the Indian market. Here we list the updated prices of the Pulsar 125, 150, 180F, and the 220F.
- Pulsar 125 Drum: Rs 72,122
- Pulsar 125 Disc: Rs 76,922
- Pulsar 125 Split Seat Drum: Rs 73,274
- Pulsar 125 Split Seat Disc: Rs 80,218
- Pulsar 150 Neon: Rs 92,627
- Pulsar 150: Rs 99,584
- Pulsar 150 Twin Disc: Rs 1,03,482
- Pulsar 180F Neon: Rs 1,13,018
- Pulsar 220F: Rs 1,23,245
Apart from the Pulsar series listed above, Bajaj Auto has also revised the prices of the Dominar 250 and the NS range in the Indian market. The latest price hike does not bring any visual or mechanical upgrades to the motorcycles.
The Pulsar 125 series uses a 124.4cc motor that makes 11.64bhp and 10.8Nm. The Pulsar 150 range, on the other hand, is powered by a 149.5cc engine that produces 13.79bhp and 13.4Nm. The Pulsar 180F and the 220F come with 178.6cc and 220cc motors respectively. The motor on the 180F is tuned to produce 16.6bhp and 14.52Nm while the engine on the 220F delivers 20.11bhp and 18.55Nm.
(All prices are ex-showroom Delhi)