Hi everybody, lets start with my choice of choosing this bike over others like z250, ktm duke 390, and the yamaha r3.
Firstly i wanted more of a practical bike which can b used daily rather than just a showpiece kind off since my budget was restricted to 3.5 Lacs to 4lacs max.
So i decided to chose the benelli tnt 300 for the following reasons;
1)the sound is amazing.. People get confused dat is it really a 300cc twin cylinder bike or a middle weight or a liter class bike
2) the riding posture and comfort is also quite decent considering myself a taller rider at 6ft
3) i just love red color and this one shines too bright??
4) the pride of owning an italian beauty was my dream since childhood and this made it come true.
5) Though the bike is on a heavier side weighing at around 210kg wet but still once i ride this it really doesn't makes me feel so and is very flick able too.
6) Brakes on this baby monster is simple awesome
7) its an excellent bike for touring or doing highway speeds but that is not the case when i m in a bad city traffic
8) my buying experience and service charges including service people at the thane mumbai service centers are also very good and cooperative
9) this bike is highly stable at high speeds too and no vibrations at all are felt on the handle bars even at 140km/hr
lets talk about the cons now
1) the bike has some serious heating issues when i get stuck in traffic for more den 30 mins. In fact the coolent is thrown out by d bike and its shows h2o symbol which i actually don't know what is it.
2) The horn of the bike doesn't works after the temperature crosses 98 degrees
3) i also have faced several issues about starting up the bike as t failed to start at several times. Since there is no kick and if the self start fails i m stuck badly
4) the spare parts of the bikes like radiator suspension are on a costly side but the normal ones like clutch lever, handle bar weights, front mudguard etc which mostly gets damaged on a day to day use basis are on a cheaper side.
Suspension if damaged due to bad potholes will cost 47k approx
radiator cost 23k ? i hope this much hint is enough
5) mileage of the bike is around 20-25kmpl in city and nothing more then that no matter how good you ride it
6)lack of abs. Does causes brakes to get locked sometimes if applied hard but still manageable if experienced rider is there
that's all in cons
i hope my review might help people looking forward to buy this mini monstrous beauty.
Just for the knowledge, i have been using by bike since 15 months.