Latest News about Suzuki Lets
- NEWSSuzuki to replicate Maruti Suzuki’s business strategy in India24 June 2014
With the launch of the Let’s scooter, Suzuki Motorcycle India is done having one product per mass market segment. It will soon add the Gixxer 150 motorcycle, that will be their premium offering and will be placed above the GS150R. In order to expand its business in the country and compete with the biggies, the two-wheeler manufacturer is soon going to follow Maruti Suzuki and their business strategy.
- NEWSScoop: Suzuki Let's to be priced at Rs 47,610 on-road Delhi05 May 2014
Suzuki Motorcycle India is ready to launch its new scooter, the Let’s, for the market soon. The company has already started taking bookings for it but hasn’t announced a price yet. However, we can confirm that the Lets will be competitively priced at Rs 47,610 on-road New Delhi, which includes the price of the mirror set, floor mat and footrest.
- NEWSBookings open for the Suzuki Let’s scooter22 April 2014
Suzuki Motorcycle India has started taking bookings for their new scooter, the Let's. The scooter can be booked with an amount of Rs 1,000 at all the Suzuki dealerships. The Let’s is expected to reach the showrooms by the first week of May, however, the pricing is still not known.
- NEWSSuzuki Motorcycle India sales for March grow by 19 per cent03 April 2014
Suzuki Motorcycle India Ltd. (SMIL) has announced a growth of 19 per cent in sales for March 2014 in comparison to the sales figures in the same month last year.
- NEWSSuzuki India to launch scooters at every price point25 March 2014
Suzuki Motorcycle India has set its sights on grabbing a significant share in the scooter segment. The Gurgaon- based manufacturer is planning to launch new products at every price point that will help them take on the industry leaders, Honda and Hero MotoCorp.
- NEWSSuzuki Let’s scooter may be launched in India in April28 February 2014
Suzuki Motorcycle India may launch their new scooter, the Let’s for the Indian market in April. The scooter that was unveiled before the Auto Expo will do its job in the fastest growing 110cc scooter segment.
- NEWSSuzuki India unveils the new Let’s scooter27 January 2014
Suzuki Motorcycles has unveiled a new scooter in India called the Let’s. The new model powered by SEP (Suzuki Eco Performance) engine is expected to go on sale in June 2014, along with the Gixxer motorcycle.
- 112 cc
- 45 kmpl
- 8.5 bhp
- 98 kg ;
Last known Avg. Ex-showroom price