Guys if you are looking fzs ver 2 . Then you are at the right place , i would like to divide my review into several parts :-
1) buying experience - it was quite good experience as we all know , when happens when we enter a dealership , staff was quite friendly and yes i think if remember you won't get much discount in any yamaha i also did not got any (only500)
2) riding experience and feel - in this field yamaha takes down all its contenders like honda , suzuki , you fee super confident while , riding , taking turns , braking of course , and the clutch and gearbox are ultra smooth ..You would not find this in any suzuki or any honda believe me .
3) performance and looks - the bike is amazingly built by yamaha ..It has stunning looks ..Let me tell you it was launched in 2008 in India but now also it easily catches people's eyes ... Now talking about the mileage ..It will easily give you 45-50 as i am getting it while riding rough sometimes. So do not worry about the mileage .
4) servicing and maintenance - it is quite pocket friendly bike , i have ridden about 12000 kms on it , still i have not spent a single penny on it , servicing is also quite cheap as you only have to pay for the engine oil , and the service station is also good as compared to other companies.
5) comfort - the bike handle is placed at a very good position and angle as i have ridden it continuous for 300 kms and still did not feel any pain in back or the shoulders , so don't worry about comfort. The seats are also quite comfortable and the suspension also plays its role very well
Now you already have got overview of the bike , so now i must make you aware with the pros and cons of the bike
1) the handling is ultra superb
2) fuel economy is satisfactory
3) braking is very nice
4) the maintenance is pocket friendly
5) it looks amazing
6) most trusted brand yamaha
Now the cons-
1) the silencer coating is not good as it is prone to rusting very much .
2) as the bike is fuel injected you will have to care a lot for the bike
3) rear tyre huger makes noise sometimes .
4) the fuel meter is not accurate
Final verdict -- if you want a pocket friendly , smooth , daily commuter and that too of a big brand then go for it .It will not disappoint you .
So this was the full review of the bike , hope this helps you in making a better decision
Value for Money