- Street 750 and Street Rod prices start from Rs 5,34,000 and Rs 6,55,500 respectively
- Both bikes available in three options
- Armed force personnel can purchase bikes at special prices
Harley-Davidson India has updated its website with the prices of the BS6 compliant 2020 Street 750 and Street Rod. The new Harley-Davidson Street 750 is available from Rs 5,34,000 while the Street Rod is listed from Rs 6,55,500.
The prices change depending on the colour option selected. Check out the full list below:
- Street 750 (Vivid Black): Rs 5,34,000
- Street 750 (Colour) Rs 5,46,000
- Street 750 (Two-tone): Rs 5,66,000
- Street Rod (Vivid Black): Rs 6,55,500
- Street Rod (Colour) Rs 6,67,500
- Street Rod (Two-tone): Rs 6,87,500
The colour options for the Street 750 include Vivid Black, Performance Orange, Black Denim, Barracuda Silver Deluxe and Vivid Black Deluxe. The Street Rod, on the other hand, is available in Vivid Black, River Rock Grey Denim, Stone Washed White Pearl and Performance Orange.
The Street 750 and Street Rod 750 BS6 continue to use a 749cc, V-twin cylinder engine that's rated to deliver 60Nm of peak torque at 3,250rpm. The Street 750 has a lower compression ratio of 11.0:1. The Street Rod gets a compression ratio of 12.0:1. The more premium variant of the Street family, the Street Rod, comes equipped with a higher-spec suspension setup that comprises 43mm upside-down front forks and gas-charged rear springs. The Street Rod also comes with bar-end mirrors.
The Indian arm of the American two-wheeler brand has also listed other 2020 models on its website, although their respective prices are not available yet. Apart from listing the 2020 model range, Harley-Davidson India has also announced the special prices for the Street series that can be availed by armed force personnel.