- Retrofit available for Street Triple RS and Tiger 800
- Tiger 1200 to get the option in 2021
- Offers access to turn-by-turn navigation, GoPro controls, and phone operations
Triumph Motorcycles India has announced a Bluetooth connectivity option for its Street Triple RS (Model Year 2017 – 2019) and Tiger 800 (Model Year 2018 – 2019) vehicles with the TFT instrument cluster. Owners can purchase the optional My Triumph Connectivity System from 21 December, 2020 onwards. The retrofit will also be available for the Triumph Tiger 1200 in 2021. With the Bluetooth-connectivity function, owners can enjoy features such as:
- Triumph’s ‘turn-by-turn’ navigation system, built with Google
- Integrated GoPro control system
- Music and phone operation
- Bike status monitoring
The My Triumph app is available on both iOS and Android platforms, and it is free to download. Triumph’s turn-by-turn navigation system, which is built with Google, features the ‘what3words’ functionality that can be used to navigate to an exact three-metre square location anywhere in the World. The monitor status on the Triumph motorcycle presents key information about your motorcycle when connected via Bluetooth, including odometer, average fuel consumption, and time/distance to service.
The company has not revealed the price for the hardware and the installation charges. Owners can contact the Triumph dealerships near them to get the price quote.