- Standard version now available from Rs 71,900 onwards
- Blaze edition priced from Rs 73,100 onwards
- No mechanical or cosmetic changes to both models
Hero MotoCorp’s 125cc commuter motorcycle, the Glamour BS6 has received a price hike. The vehicle is now priced from Rs 71,900 onwards. The motorcycle is offered in two versions – Standard and Blaze – that are further divided into two variants each. Check out the complete price list below:
- Glamour (Drum): Rs 71,900 (vs. Rs 71,000)
- Glamour (Disc): Rs 75,400 (vs. Rs 74,500)
- Glamour Blaze (Drum): Rs 73,100 (vs. Rs 72,200)
- Glamour Blaze (Disc): Rs 76,600 (vs. Rs 75,700)
The mechanical specifications and features remain unaltered on both versions. The standard and the Blaze edition are powered by the same 124.7cc, single-cylinder, air-cooled motor that makes 10.72bhp at 7,500rpm and 10.6Nm at 6,000rpm. The engine is linked to a five-speed gearbox. The feature list includes a halogen headlight, semi-digital instrument cluster, and Autosail function.
Apart from the Glamour, Hero MotoCorp has also hiked the prices of the rest of the product portfolio.
All prices are ex-showroom, Delhi