- Bullet 350 series available in two variants – Standard and ES
- Prices start from Rs 1,21,583
- Standard and ES are available in four and three colour options respectively
Royal Enfield has launched the BS6 compliant Bullet 350 in the Indian market. The motorcycle, similar to its BS4 iteration, is available in two variants – standard and ES. The standard model is listed in two options – Bullet 350 and Bullet X 350. The ES version, on the other hand, is listed in a single variant – Bullet X 350 ES.
The standard model is available in four colours while the ES version is available in three paint options. Check out the colour options and their respective prices (ex-showroom Delhi) below:
- Bullet 350 EFI – Black: Rs 1,27,750
- Bullet 350 EFI – Forrest Green: Rs 1,27,750
- Bullet X 350 EFI – Silver: Rs 1,21,583
- Bullet X 350 EFI – Onyx Black: Rs 1,21,583
- Bullet X 350 ES EFI – Jet Black: Rs 1,37,194
- Bullet X 350 ES EFI – Regal Red: Rs 1,37,194
- Bullet X 350 ES EFI – Royal Blue: Rs 1,37,194
Mechanical specifications on both variants include a 346cc, single-cylinder, air-cooled, fuel-injected motor that produces 19.1bhp at 5,250rpm and 28Nm at 4,000rpm. The engine is linked to a five-speed gearbox. The standard variant is available with a kick-starter only while the ES version comes with an electric starter. Hardware on the motorcycles includes telescopic front forks, preload-adjustable twin-sided rear springs, front disc brake and a single-channel ABS.