- Updated models get new features and extended range
- New features include USB charger and LED headlight
- Vehicles available across 180 dealerships in the country
The Reo Plus series, for example, now gets new features like USB mobile charging and Ignition Start button. The Elite series, on the other hand, now comes with improved load-carrying capacity and enhanced mileage. Ampere Electric has also upgraded the Zeal Ex and the e-scooter is now claimed to deliver 10% better mileage and smoother ride performance. Lastly, the entry-level product from the brand, the V48 is now equipped with LED headlights and tubeless tyres.
Price (ex-showroom Bengaluru) of all the variants are as mentioned below:
- Reo Plus: Rs 42,490 (Lead acid variant)
- Reo Elite: Rs 42,999 (Lead acid variant)
- V48 Plus: Rs 36,190
- Magnus 60 (Slow speed): Rs 49,999
- Zeal Ex: Rs 66,949
The new variants of the e-scooters are now available at all the leading Ampere Dealership outlets in over 180 cities and towns across India. In more updates Ampere Electric has also announced its partnership with OTO Capital and Autovert Technologies to enable faster adoption of EVs in the country.