This review is totally made after doing the test drive of yamaha fz25. Let me talk about the pro's first:1. Overall look is superb.2. Engine is smooth.3. Bike is handy (in terms of weight)4. Affordable price range5. Yamaha's common broad tire size6. Riding comfort is go...
This review is totally made after doing the test drive of yamaha fz25. Let me talk about the pro's first:
1. Overall look is superb.
2. Engine is smooth.
3. Bike is handy (in terms of weight)
4. Affordable price range
5. Yamaha's common broad tire size
6. Riding comfort is good.
7. Pillion seat is comparatively in a normal height
1. Rear tire cover (like fz ver 2) missing which can cause person on the pillion seat affected with dirt during rain.
2. The front tire mudguard can be a bit more lengthier downwards (rain water will throw to the engine) and cleaning will be a daily routine to you during rainy season.
3. Lack of crash guards.
3. The driving seat is broader which will affect the stopping of vehicle in case of emergency.
3.Engine power is not visibly felt (even if we are riding a 250cc, we didn't feel even the power of a pulsar 180). Hence performance wise 3/5.
4. As similar to yamaha's fz, it don't have a visor in front which will affect the rider as he will be a resistance against wind/weather conditions.
5. Chain looks so lean (similar to fz ver 2). Worried whether a 250cc can deliver the power through it.
The price is competent to others.
Performance wise fz25 is not a big deal.
Riding comfort is better than other similar range bikes.
The bike can be used even by a novice driver.