1) value for money product
2) excellent low and mid range power and torque band for outstanding city commute
3) good road presence
4) vibrations are very few and ideal for touring as well
5) stable at highway speeds doesn't affected by the crosswinds
6)Apt for short rider's
1) very very poor headlight's as it doesn't throw the lights far and broad so it's a mandatory to have aux lights
2)tank looks beefy but 14ltr is less compared to it's looks should have offered bigger to get more tank range
3) instrument cluster is too small and bit outdated compared to R15V3 cluster and you can't view all details at d same time like avg economy,time, trip. only one thing you can view at a time
4) Indicator's should have been LEDs
5) Should have come with liquid cooling
6) only few showrooms provide good service others don't do justice.
Tips for Yamaha FZ25
Do stick to service intervals as suggested by manufacturer, use chain spray for every 500kms.