Engine ceased in 5 days

• Performance1 / 5
  • Value for Money1 / 5

Good about this bike

mahesh babu advertisement

Not so good about this bike

especially after sales and service

Full Review

I owned a Hero Honda splender Plus for 10 years and when i decided to change my vehicle , i got a good feedback and lot of laurels about brand TVS which made me go in for a TVS Phoenix which i bought on 26th SEP from MJM TVS AYANAVARAM CHENNAI . Vehicle No : TN 01 AU 9210

I used it for couple of days and on 2nd of Oct , i was returning home with my wife and 10 months old kid on Maduravoyal bypass at around 2pm, when the vehicle stopped with a big shudder. I stepped aside and tried reaching for help but couldn’t get any as it was a highway and was stranded there for almost an hour with the kid. I had no choice but to send my wife and kid alone back home and managed to get a truck, got back home with the vehicle after a troublesome two hours of mental agony for having left them in midway and that i had to go thru this on the 6th day of having bought a brand new vehicle.

I was taken in for a shock as it was last thing i had thought about of a brand like TVS and never dreamt that i had to go through this ordeal within a week of having bought a vehicle from a well known brand.

On 3rd Oct, i went to the dealer and explained what had happened, but was extremely disappointed by the response given that the vehicle will be repaired if i could bring it to the showroom. Post my repeated talks with Mr.Arul , they agreed and took the vehicle from my residence. He mentioned that i would be getting a revert within two hours with regard reason for the breakdown.

There was no response till 3rd noon, post which i tried reaching Mr.Arul on his mobile , but the phone was picked by a lady who answered that he is busy and that he will get back to me. I received no call till end of day, post which i went to the showroom and met him. I was perplexed to get a response that the complete bore has to be changed and that the vehicle has to be sent to the factory for that purpose.

I am sure all of us are aware that post such change the vehicle would be as good as a second hand vehicle & which is abt 8-9 years old. Is this what a customer feel when they buy any TVS Products. Needless to say that any sane person who has undergone this pain will not be in a better state of mind to pursue his work till its resolved, and i am no exception to this and would like highlight that this situation has left me in a total shock and i couldn’t focus on my work as well..

My intention to write this mail atleast other ordinary middle class human being will consider before buy TVS Bike.

94351729

Inappropriate Review? Report Abuse

More TVS Phoenix User reviews

Buy and sale it in one month
Oct 30, 2013
Akhilesh

Style No 1 in 125 CC segment till now Engine Performance Fuel Economy and Gearbox All thing needs refinement and rework to construct a good refine smooth engine with 5th gear Ride Quality amp

Why do you want to report it abuse?

Comments

Please tell us your city

This allows us to provide relevant content for you.

Please enter your city