I bought new apache rtr 160 in bangalore before 5 months. It is good for 10 days only then bike gone worst and hell. Do not buy this bike i had an worst experience with this bike and tvs contact people. I met with an accident with this bike, because of this manufacturing issue.
Bike will get shake if you cross 50km and during slow down also(worst defect of the bike nearly 15 times i have taken to show room, they can not able to solve this issue). Not at all suitable for long rides because of above problem.
There is no proper balance between front and back tiers because of this, ride become worst and i met with an accident also. Bike is skiding when you put a break.
- Can not take sharp turns because of design.
- Worst tvs people, can not respond properly, when i contact them for the 1st problem above
they said that is manufacturing defect, we can not do any thing, if you can go and file a
This bike has lots of manufacturing defects, initially when i bought it was good, but slowly its starts giving me problems after 10 days.
- Firstly it has obliging problem, the handle is getting shake alot after crossing 50km
and during slowing down the bike also its getting shake like hell.
- I have given to showroom people nearly 15 times in 6 months, they are not able to solve the issue finally said that it is manufacturing defect we can not solve this issue,
if you want you can file a case on tvs company.
- The worst part is that the could not solve the issue and said the go and file a case.
- 2Nd issue with gear road, if you try to decrease 2 gears at a time, 1 gear will get spiked.
It creating me lots of problems in traffic especially.
- This bike do not has pick up in 2nd and 3rd gear, in traffic if you come down to 2nd or 3rd
gear and try to accelerate the bike it sounds like old bike and cannot move as you expect,
again problematic in traffic.
Above issues i am facing since 6 months and showroom people can not able to solve this issues at all.
- We can not take sharp turns with this bike, it needs more space to take turns because of its design.
- Most and worst, tvc customer care number do not works at all(try the number in website) and if you contact them with the help of show room people, they are the worst people and can not respond to you.
If you want to know more about this worst bike,
contact me at : 8147161248(durgaprasad).