This is all about Suzuki Access 125

A user review on Suzuki Access 125. Written by Chandan on 25 June, 2013
Start at Rs: 57,289
Access 125 Details | Check On-Road Price

Chandan's Ratings

Overall
Looks
Performance
Space/Comfort
Fuel Economy
Value For Money
Own a Suzuki Access 125 Standard? Help others make an informed buying decision. Write a review
Version Reviewed Standard
Good : the telescopic suspension of the first wheel,seating inclination,smothness of throttle,pickup
Bad : Plastic body,poor battery performance(Exide)

Full Review

Style

Its looks stunning as seen in all colors of it.

Engine Performance, Fuel Economy and Gearbox

Engine performance is very good, even under speeding it up on 100 Km/Hr, i hvn't heard any buzzy sound. The pick up of access is ultimate.in we speak about its fuel economy then it gives an average of 40-45 km/L. it sgives more when you are on a long route, say of 200-250 km, as i have noticed during a regular drive from Delhi to Agra and then to Aligarh route. gear box is making a noise when you have covered around 12000-15000 KM, but its normal as told me by the engine mechanic of suzuki. I am owning a Access and its running on its 23K milestone now.

Ride Quality & Handling

A very unique type of ride quality is what i got from this, and it also provides a ultimate level of handling experince.

Final Words

I have purchased it on 25th Oct 2011 and the engine torn away due to my fault at 17000Km, as the air filter box was torn out. but i am fully satisfied with the performance of my access 125.

Areas of improvement

The dealers and replacement of parts are not easy to avail. likewise the Noida Sec- 10, dealer gave me a lot of pain when i got there to service my access. firstly its stupid mechanics have tore out my air filter box, even they removed the fan filter cover, and make my experience a very miserable to share with. I rely on Aligarh dealer, Ms Competent autmobiles(from where i purchased mine) and there especially Mr. Asif, he is the guy who knows every sort of info required to make your scooter a newer one.

At last there should be a change in the body, it should in Iron sole, and the economy of the scooter should be increased, if possible without compromisng with the power of the scooter.

Access owners rocks always.

14556 Views, 101 of 118 people found this review useful