Royal Enfield Classic 350 user reviews

Overall rating:4.4 / 5223 ratings

Beast is mine

3 years ago by15,131 views

Style

its rough and tough, beat any damn motorcycle

engine performance, fuel economy and gearbox

40 km/ltr is not bad with the royal thump behind and a power

ride quality & handling

initially i was hesitant to buy this huge m/cycle for daily use but believe me since last 6 months i am in love with this machine. Its worth riding provided you keep mainintanence of this. Longest ride we took till goa and we feel superb.... Literally you will start talking with air when this machine cruise on the road.

Make sure you keep chain oily at all time because its not having a cover.

Final words

what to say...Those who know riding they know how to chase and find sun, because best things come to those who wait.

Areas of improvement

dont want in between "neutral" in gear shifting.

Pros

good style and look

cons

neutral in between gear shifting

• 5

More reviews on Classic 350

•  4Bike made life  3 days ago by Poornesh Ab

It is a bike that have a experience of buying non-living elephant.Riding experience no risk free ride bike look like bullet which it is hold in title. Performance is beauty service and maintenance have some high in cost but one and fore most thing that break problem it have no time discharge break fails.... This bike can save our life even it gets crash

Never owned

•  4Best road companion 3 days ago by Imran Khan

I opted for black, majestic look which i dreamt for years to finally own it. I was excited to take the delivery despite having mild fever. Every time i ride, it gives me happiness. I take good care so it can perform very well. Its never a race but for pure riding pleasure. Servicing in authorised showroom is highly recommended. Wear helmet while riding. Pros - low maintenance, customisation options, wide service network, looks, comfort for rider, long lasting parts, no plastic, thumping sound, good resale value.

Cons - vibrations at high speed, gear shift sound, mild irksome front disc sound, on road cost increasing almost monthly, less electronic gauges, no fuel indicator yet!

> 15000 kms

•  4Classical classic 350 4 days ago by Parth

Riding experience : it's meditation in motion. It' ambiance of the royal machine which makes u a royal.

Sound : dug dug dug, it's awesome.

Power: 19.8 bhp @ 5250 rpm and some wowful torque of 28 nm @ 4000 rpm.

Maintenance : required periodically for better

Sound : dug dug dug, it's awesome.

Power: 19.8 bhp @ 5250 rpm and some wowful torque of 28 nm @ 4000 rpm.

Maintenance : required periodically for better performance.

Pros: made like a gun , it really perform like a gun.

Cons: Normal modifications should be provided by re.

Never owned

• Most thing i loved in this bike was engine beating. I love riding it on highways it is amazing when we ride this bike in rain going for a long ride with college friends and with my family we don't need bother about luggage because it is very standard so that you can

Most thing i loved in this bike was engine beating. I love riding it on highways it is amazing when we ride this bike in rain going for a long ride with college friends and with my family we don't need bother about luggage because it is very standard so that you can use this bike every purpose so be crazy

• 2

10000-15000 kms

• Buying experience:

Buying experience:

I think this is the only bike in india which can buy on the go...I am a fan of royal enfield from my teenage and finally got the chance to buy my dream bike. But when i reached the showroom re guys told me to wait for at least 2 months after booking. I was there but can't take home my dream bike on same day i have to wait for 2 month waiting period. I don't know if this is there marketing strategy to let customers wait. But after 1 month i got a call from showroom that you can come and make the payment of bike and we will deliver it to you in 1 week. I think re should change this everyone can't wait for more that 2 months when they are already waiting for there dream bike for long. Overall buying experience could be better if they don't let there customers wait for that long.

Riding experience:

Guys this is royal enfield, the experience is already in it's name "royal". It's not like any ordinary bike which you use for daily commute. Riding the re is itself an experience when you feel the dhug dhug. I completed more than 10,000+ km on bike in last one year and happy from heart. This bike connect with your soul.

Looks & performance:

I own the classic 350 version as compare to other standard and uc model i found this one more attractive. Classic comes with more wide tyres, nice shockers and classic look. Performance wise it's also good. My bike giving the mileage of around 35km/l .

Service and maintenance:

The only think which disappointed me is after sale service. I purchased the bike from lamba showroom in west delhi. They have two service centres. Firstly i gone to subhash nagar service station for first service. There guys don't treat the customers nicely they was rude which i found annoying. The same experience happened on second service so i complaint to there sr. In lamba showroom so they suggested me to go on there another service centre which is not near to my place which also pissed me off. They should check why the complaints are coming and resolve them not by suggesting the customers to go some another service centre.

Pros:

- bike with good build quality - mostly made with iron

- new models give good mileage around 35km/l

- nice look

Cons:

- don't buy if you want to race.

- check twice which service center is best near you with friends or relatives who own re

- bike comes with two months waiting period

- don't have tubeless tyres.

• 5

10000-15000 kms

•  5Royal lover 1 week ago by Prabhat

1.Buying experience was awesome

2.No other bike can give the feeling of royal enfield .It vibrates but it okay .But it's awesome

3.Look is totally royal

It need fuel indicator

break should improve

it not for short people

vibrate a lot after 70 kmpl

pros

it's give 40 km in one liter

seat are very comfortable

royal feel

3-6 months

•  5Bullet devils 1 week ago by Mohammed Adil

Riding experience

Riding experience

It's really amazing bike.When compare to other bikes it's engine performance is amazing swells as it's pickup is marvelous. Sitting facility for rider is amazing it will not give pain...It shows a royality. and it's sound is amazing and good for hearing.....And it's brakepower is

Amazing....Finally i conclude that it very useful and good mileage bike and comfortable for young,teenage,old members.

Occasional Commute

> 15000 kms

•  5Royal enfield not for everyone 1 week ago by Prashant Kumar

Royal enfield is not for everyone ,it is for royal men who ride bike like lion of the forest .Change oil at every 3000 km ..Always use tubeless tyre .Re get amazing colors for choose and get experience like heaven on the earth..I recommend always wear a helmet when riding and doesn't across the speed over out of control...Get royal and live like a royal.

< 3 months

< 5000 kms

•  5Lovely bike to ride for long under 150 lac rs 1 week ago by Andhul Vashistha

Really no one other like this to ride and looking also, i have riding experience around 1 year. Nothing issues ever a time to journey, but there is little issue when ride over than 80 speed.

Requesting to company to launch a 250cc classic with some lite weight.

Requesting to company to launch a 250cc classic with some lite weight.

Overalls classic 350 is the best and comfort other than bikes.

•  5All about classic 350 1 week ago by Chiranjeeb Maity

1. It is my first bike. My waiting period was 13 days . When i get it ,it was one of my best day on my life. And i have ride 100 km on first day.

2. It is one of the best bike that i have ride. Comfort was awesome. But pillion seat is comfortable but not as driver seat. You also feel vibration after 80km of speed.

3. I have no comments on looks. I am sure that u felt king on road and attract attention. Classic give me 40-42 kmpl of millage. I think it is decent for such powerful bike.

4. Service man of showroom are not expect. I am not satisfied with showroom's service. Service cost is more expensive then average bike. U must find a local expert for your bike.

5. Pros:

a. Looks

b. Mileage

c. Riding comfort

d. Body material

e. High beam light

f. Modification options

Cons:

a. False neutral gear

b. Rear brake

c. Seat quality

d. Not availability of abs

< 3 months

< 5000 kms

Why do you want to report it abuse?

Ex-showroom, Mumbai

1,35,813
View model details

Rate your bike

Share your experience about this bike

Why do you want to report it abuse?

Please tell us your city

This allows us to provide relevant content for you.

Please enter your city