- Interceptor INT 650 now available from Rs 2,69,765 onwards
- Continental GT 650 priced from Rs 2,85,680
- No cosmetic or mechanical upgrades to the motorcycles
Royal Enfield has revised the prices of select models in the Indian market. The recent price hike also affects the company’s flagship models, the Interceptor INT 650 and the Continental GT 650. With the new prices in effect, the Interceptor INT 650 series is available from Rs 2,69,765 onwards while the Continental GT 650 is priced from Rs 2,85,680. Check out the variant-wise prices below:
- Interceptor INT 650 (Mark Three Black/Orange Crush/Silver): Rs 2,69,765 (vs. Rs 2,66,755)
- Interceptor INT 650 (Baker Express/Ravishing Red): Rs 2,77,732 (vs. Rs 2,74,643)
- Interceptor INT 650 (Glitter and Dust Chrome): Rs 2,91,008 (vs. Rs 2,87,787)
- Continental GT 650 (Black Magic/Vantura Blue): Rs 2,85,680 (vs. Rs 2,82,513)
- Continental GT 650 (Dr Mayhem Grey and Black/Ice Queen White): Rs 2,93,649 (vs. Rs 2,90,401)
- Continental GT 650 (Mister Clean Chrome): Rs 3,06,923 (vs. Rs 3,03,544)
The price update does not bring any cosmetic or mechanical upgrades to the Royal Enfield 650 twins. The motorcycles continue to use a 648cc, parallel-twin cylinder engine that produces 47bhp and 52Nm of peak torque.
In more updates, Royal Enfield is expected to introduce alloy wheels for the Interceptor INT 650 and the Continental GT 650. Do note that the Chennai-based two-wheeler brand is yet to make an announcement about the availability of alloy wheels for the 650 Twins.
All prices are ex-showroom, Ahmedabad