- Priced at PHP 299,000 (Rs 4.51 lakh)
- Gets three new colour options
- Features switchable ABS
Royal Enfield has launched the latest iteration of its adventure tourer motorcycle, the Himalayan, in Philippines at PHP 299,000 (Rs 4.51 lakh). Apart from Granite Black, Snow White, and Sleet Gray, the motorcycle is now available in Lake Blue, Rock Red, and Gravel Gray colours in the market. The feature list on the motorcycle includes switchable ABS and a hazard switch.
Visually, the latest iteration of the Himalayan retains the design of its predecessor. Thus, it continues to feature a round headlight, a windscreen, semi-digital instrument cluster, and split-style seats.
Mechanical specifications include a 411cc, single-cylinder, air-cooled motor that makes 24.5bhp of power and 32Nm of torque. The engine is linked to a five-speed transmission. The hardware on the motorcycle comprises of telescopic front forks, rear mono-shock, a 21-inch front wheel, and disc brakes on both ends.
The Royal Enfield Himalayan is available from Rs 1,91,401 onwards in the Indian market. Check out the variant-wise prices (ex-showroom, Delhi) below:
- Granite Black: Rs 1,91,401 (vs. Rs 1,89,564)
- Snow White: Rs 1,91,401 (vs. Rs 1,89,564)
- Sleet Grey: Rs 1,94,155 (vs. Rs 1,92,318)
- Gravel Grey: Rs 1,94,155 (vs. Rs 1,92,318)
- Lake Blue: Rs 1,95,990 (vs. Rs 1,94,154)
- Rock Red: Rs 1,95,990 (vs. Rs 1,94,154)