- Prices now start from Rs 1,67,235 onwards
- Price hike applicable on complete range
- No mechanical or styling upgrades
Royal Enfield has revised the prices of its Classic 350 series. The motorcycle range is now available from Rs 1,67,235 onwards as against Rs 1,61,688 previously. Check out the complete price list below:
- Classic 350 (Ash/Chestnut/Redditch Red/Pure Black/M. Silver): Rs 1,67,235 (vs. Rs 1,61,688)
- Classic 350 (Black): Rs 1,75,405 (vs. Rs 1,69,617)
- Classic 350 (Gun Grey Spoke Wheel): Rs 1,77,294 (vs. Rs 1,71,453)
- Classic 350 (Signal Airborne Blue): Rs 1,85,902 (vs. Rs 1,83,164)
- Classic 350 (Gun Grey Alloy Wheel): Rs 1,89,360 (vs. Rs 1,79,809)
- Classic 350 (Orange Ember/Metallio Silver): Rs 1,89,360 (vs. Rs 1,79,809)
- Classic 350 (Stealth Black/Chrome Black): Rs 1,92,608 (vs. Rs 1,86,319)
All prices are ex-showroom, Ahmedabad
The new prices are applicable from this month. This price hike does not bring any cosmetic or mechanical changes to the Classic 350 range. Thus, mechanical specifications continue to comprise a 346cc, single-cylinder engine that produces 19.1bhp and 28Nm of peak torque.
Meanwhile, the company continues to test the next-generation Classic 350. The next-gen model will use Royal Enfield’s new J platform that has already been incorporated on the new Meteor 350.