- Prices start from Rs 1,30,228 onwards
- All variants affected by the price increase
- No mechanical or cosmetic changes to the motorcycle
Royal Enfield has increased the prices of several models in the Indian market and its entry-level product range, the Bullet is also affected by this hike. The motorcycle range is now available from Rs 1,30,228 as against Rs 1,27,094 previously. Check out the variant-wise price list below:
- Bullet X 350 EFI Onyx Black/Silver: Rs 1,30,228 (vs. Rs 1,27,094)
- Bullet 350 EFI Black/Forest Green: Rs 1,36,502 (vs. Rs 1,33,261)
- Bullet X 350 ES EFI Royal Blue/Regal Red/Jet Black: Rs 1,46,152 (vs. Rs 1,42,705)
All prices are ex-showroom, Ahmedabad
The recent price increase does not bring any cosmetic or mechanical upgrades to the Bullet 350 range. Thus, the entry-level model continues to use 346cc, single-cylinder, air-cooled engine that produces 19.1bhp and 28Nm of peak torque. The motor is linked to a five-speed transmission.
In more updates, the company has also announced the launch of the 2021 Himalayan in the Indian market. The adventure tourer from the Chennai-based two-wheeler brand gets new colours and updated features for 2021.