- Honda Activa range now available from Rs 70,716 onwards
- No cosmetic or mechanical changes to the scooters
Honda 2Wheelers India has announced a price increase for its products in our market. The price hike affects the company’s highest-selling model range, the Activa. With the new prices in effect, the Activa range is now available from Rs 70,716 onwards. Check out the new (vs. old) prices below.
- Activa 6G STD: Rs 70,716 (vs. Rs 69,479)
- Activa 6G DLX: Rs 72,461 (vs. Rs 71,225)
- Activa 6G Limited Edition STD: Rs 72,216 (vs. Rs 70,979)
- Activa 6G Limited Edition DLX: Rs 73,961 (vs. Rs 72,725)
- Activa 125 Steel /Drum: Rs 75,084 (vs. Rs 74,120)
- Activa 125 Alloy/Drum: Rs 78,752 (vs. Rs 77,788)
- Activa 125 Alloy/Disc: Rs 82,256(vs. Rs 81,293)
The latest price increase does not bring any cosmetic or mechanical changes to the Activa series. The Activa 6G range uses a 109.51cc, air-cooled engine that makes 7.68bhp and 8.79Nm. The Activa 125, on the other hand, is powered by a 124cc air-cooled engine that produces 8.18bhp and 10.3Nm. In more updates, Honda 2Wheelers India has announced that it has resumed operations at all dealerships across the country.
All prices are ex-showroom, Hyderabad