- Xtreme 160R available from Rs 1,03,900
- Xtreme 200S now priced at Rs 1,17,214
- No cosmetic or mechanical upgrades to both the motorcycles
Hero MotoCorp has revised the prices for its motorcycles and scooters in the Indian market. The new price hike affects the Xtreme 160R and the Xtreme 200S. The 160cc naked roadster, which is sold in two variant, is available from Rs 1,03,900 onwards. Check out the prices below:
- Xtreme 160R (Rear Drum): Rs 1,03,900 (vs. Rs 1,02,000)
- Xtreme 160R (Rear Disc): Rs 1,06,950 (vs. Rs 1,05,050)
- Xtreme 200S: Rs 1,17,214 (vs. Rs 1,15,714)
The price hike does not bring any cosmetic or mechanical upgrades to the motorcycles. Thus, the Xtreme 160R continues to use a 163cc, air-cooled engine that makes 15bhp at 8,500rpm and 14Nm at 6,500rpm. The Xtreme 200S is powered by a 199.6cc, single-cylinder, oil-cooled motor that produces 17.8bhp at 8,500rpm and 16.4Nm at 6,500rpm.
Do note that both the motorcycles are listed with exchange/loyalty benefits of Rs 4,000 on the company’s webste. The benefits, however, are available for a limited period.
All prices are ex-showroom Delhi