Auto Expo 2020 Bike News
- The scooter is an updated, BS6-compliant version of the SR 150. Read full story
- Explore Now
Apollo Tyres presents Auto Expo 2020 on BikeWale.
Get Latest Updates from The Biggest Auto Extravaganza!
- While the Electtrica is already available in a few international markets, the brand displayed it in India to show its intentions to bring electric mobility solutions in the country. Read full story
- Bookings for the SXR 160 will commence in August this year while the launch will take place some time in the third quarter of 2020. Read full story
- The teaser image reveals a bold front apron with a tall windscreen, typical of a maxi scooter. It also gets compact and sleek-looking split headlamp with thin strip of LED DRLs.Read full story
Bike review contest
Write a detailed review & stand a chance to win Amazon vouchers worth ₹ 2,000.Participate now
- The Katana is Suzuki’s one of the special offerings as it harks back to the brand’s iconic 1981 Katana.Read full story
- While the new V-Strom continues to be powered by a 645cc, parallel-twin, liquid-cooled motor, the engine is now compliant with BS emission norms.Read full story
- The company says it intends to pitch the AE-3 as a dual-purpose electric three-wheeler suitable for riding on the road as well as off it.Read full story
- Hero Electric unveils their first electric e-motorcycle - AE-47Read full story
- Suzuki has unveiled the new BS6 model of its 155cc cruiser, the Intruder, at the Auto Expo 2020 in Delhi.Read full story