- Prices hiked by up to Rs 2,432
- Range now available from Rs 50,848
- No cosmetic or mechanical changes to the motorcycle
Bajaj Auto has revised the prices of several models in its India portfolio. Among the list is the 100cc range of the Platina commuter motorcycles. The Platina 100 series is now available from Rs 50,848. Check out the variant-wise prices below:
- Platina 100 KS Alloy: Rs 50,848 (vs. Rs 49,645)
- Platina 100 ES Alloy: Rs 58,362 (vs. Rs 55,930)
- Platina 100 ES Alloy Disc: Rs 61,082 (vs. Rs 59,757)
The base version (KS Alloy) has received a Rs 1,203 price increase while the mid variant (ES Alloy) is expensive by Rs 2,432. The top-spec version of the range (ES Alloy Disc) has received a Rs 1,325 hike.
The cosmetics, features and mechanical specifications have remained unaltered. Thus, the Platina 100 range continues to pack the commuter motorcycle styling along with features such as halogen headlight with LED DRL, single-piece seat and alloy wheels. The Platina 100 series is powered by a 102cc engine that’s tuned to produce 7.8bhp of power and 8.34Nm of torque.
Prices mentioned above are ex-showroom Pune