1) 12-inch tubeless tyres (both front and rear)
2) 6-liter fuel tank
3) best features:
find me lamps
remote flip key
telescopic front suspension
quick storage compartment near the speed console
aluminium engine casing (cools down very fast compared to others)
4) top speed is 80kmph (but i managed to hit 85-90kmph, probably i was on a slope :p)
5) the scooter is a bit heavy so does not vibrate at such high speeds and even when the other vehicles overtake is stays steady.
1) weight of the scooter is 120kg (might be difficult for some people to handle)
2) the body is made of fibre and not a metal body
3) mahindra is a new brand in the 2-wheeler market, so there might be some trust issues but, i did not find any such.
I had taken the scooter from mumbai to lonavala and did not find any place to complain. Distance is around 136km. And i returned on the same day.
Tips for Mahindra Gusto
Don't let the tank be dry change oil after every 3000 km maintain proper tyre pressure apply both the brakes simultaneously
Value for Money