Please wait

You’re being redirected to suzukimotorcycle.co.in

AD

User Reviews of Joy e-bike Glob

Overall rating:2.8 / 55 ratings

Super saver bike

7 months ago by Raj Shah1,152 views

I am not a long rider. I drive my scooter to work and back home after that just to meet friends or outings/relaxation drive with my wife. My work is 5 km away from home so I even drive home for lunch so overall my daily ride consist of 25-40 km and sometimes even 60 km. So overall experience is great. The brakes are awesome and the suspension is good. Overall the riding experience is very good just the major issue with me is space, I am not comfortable there and with a heavy pillion that's the only setback as of now for me. But most importantly I come from Activa and the average I get is approximately 25 km per litre so going towards electric was very helpful for pocket such that that I used to fill petrol 5-6k of petrol monthly now the electricity bill has very small impact I assume maximum of 300-500 monthly so there is a huge saving on that part and I am happy for the same thing and also maintenance is zero for me up till now.

Tips for Joy e-bike Glob

Please Park where there are no Mouse and Cover buttons in Monsoon season overall not much issue till date

Visual Appeal

> 1 yr

• Ridden for

< 5000 kms

Rate your bike

Share your experience about this bike

Why do you want to report it abuse?