facebook

21 weeks ago

Pradeep S

6 months-1 yr

< 5000 kms

I purchased Honda Activa 125 disc brake from Honda Showroom Kayamkulam on July 2022. But even doing 2 services does not get enough mileage. Average mileage is getting 35 kmpl only now. Even the seat cover does not close properly. Why is Honda company giving 60 kmpl mileage. So I don't recommend this scooter.

Like Button

DisLike Button
Honda Activa 125 mileage

Honda Activa 125 mileage

As reported by Activa 125 owners, the real mileage of Honda Activa 125 is 47 kmpl.

Activa 125 mileage details

More Reviews on Activa 125

• Most Helpful (324)
  • Most Recent (324)
  • Critical (48)
  • Positive (276)

Karthik

Love this bike. The looks and performance are like a queen in the state. I do its service after every 6 months and I love to ride it. When I bought it I was waiting for when I would ride it everywhere I go, be it market or function I use this as my favourite partner. I would say if you are looking to buy a scooter no other is better than Activa.

Tips for other riders

Use tubeless tire and do less modification and always go to authorised service centre

• We purchase a Honda Activa Since from 20 years my whole family has Activa Scooter.

Maaz Ahmed A

Honda Activa 125 has become the scooter for my entire family, and it has been an excellent addition to our family. We identified one that matched each family member's desire out of four versions and five color selections. The bs6-2.0 engine provides a smooth and economical ride, making it ideal for my sister's daily commute to work and other chores. The presence of front disc brakes and rear drum brakes provides excellent braking control for additional safety. With a weight of 110 kg, it seems light and simple to manage. It has a gasoline tank size of 5.3 gallons, which is plenty for our everyday use. Honda Activa 125 has genuinely evolved into a scooter for the entire family.

Chanchal

It's super comfy Scooty for me with spacious Space. The look of the Honda Activa is super cool than other companies' Scooty. I have done 2 services till now and my Scooty Talk to the sky means so a buttery ride thank you, Honda. Don't think twice just grab it Today so go and buy I'm in love with my Activa 125

R Karthick

Leisure and smooth bike which I never ride before smooth suspension and good breaking system and I love to go for long ride when ever I get time. Even there is less space I can easily over ride with Activa and take over ride .best vehicle for family and used for daily routine work. Best impression I got with few rides.

Abdul Rehman

The bike I have owned is activa 125 one of best bikes of my life I have rided and taken it to many long trips and i have rided with only 3 people always performance of bike is superb and it would be helpful to carry the luggage easily without any tention the great milege it gives upto 45 however it would be better for me.

Cons -
    1. Front suspension is the worst. Directly transfers the shock to handle. Leading an uncomfortable ride. This is the biggest issue. Please take a test ride before you buy. Activa 6g is much much more comfortable compared to this one.

Malesh Gulbarga

Activa Bike Is fire Superb Mileage bike and Heavy Speed And Men Think Milege is Very Good.
    Comfortable Seat, New Future Adding in an Activa Bike Over all Bike is Ultimate I Love Activa Bike Tube Less Tyre Adding This Bike Breaking Conditions Is Superb Ultra Model Bike Milege Ultimate I Am Fan Of Activa Bike.

Sujit Kumar Meher

It is a great scooter/bike with heavy power to use in daily life. If you maintain it well then it will last for a long. The only con is that it gives lesser mileage as compared to other scooters as it is 125 cc. If you want a heavy-duty then you can go for it but if you are concerned about the mileage then I must say you can go for any other scooty with around 100 cc engine.

Mohd Riyaz Rathod

I buy the Activa for only 5 months as it was 2nd hand vehicle I want to just free my hands on it. it was a good bike to travel but it wasn't that comfortable for long travel around more than 50km. I got a mileage of around 48 to 50 kmpl depending on the situation. it was a nice experience with Activa, it was my first bike and I surely recommend it if you are learning to ride a bike

Amandeep Kaur

I am a government employee. I was posted far from my hometown. I owned a flat and lived alone as I was not sharing my flat with anyone. So I had to do everything on my own. I decided to buy honda activa for my daily activities and it came out so exciting that I started to use it for going to my workplace and roaming. I never felt lonely in any case. This turned out to be so special to me.

Scooters Similar to Activa 125

Honda Dio 125
123.92 cc|48 kmpl|8.16 bhp
₹ 86,159Onwards
Write Review
Write a detailed review and win
scissors image