As much as I would love to strut around on a Vespa, the sky-high pricing makes it an absurd proposition for people like me. The Yamaha Fascino on the other hand, offers similar perks for a lot less. But once you put its ‘lifestyle vehicle’ tag aside, is the Fascino capable...Read more
1. Buying experience - i bought this from my local dealership a.S. Hero. First of all the presentation of the staff at dealership is very good they tell the every single feature of the bike and treats very well.
2. Riding experience - riding this scooter is nothing like anything. It has very smooth riding. Its front wheel got telescopic hydraulic shock absorbers that feel nothing on the jumpy roads.
3. Looks, performance - it has very attractive and aerodynamic looks that control the air flow very well. Coming to performance it got the powerful 110cc engine that is air cooled and got max power of 8 bhp @ 7500 rpm. It got the powerful pick up speed. Coming to average i've got around 45 kmpl of mixed uses on daily basis. It has very smooth shock absorbers that make the ride very comfortable on every type of road. It got the powerful combined braking system that stops the bike in seconds. It got the sports style tyres and alloys that adds the luxury into it.
4. Servicing, maintenance - after sale service of the dealership is very helpful. They ensure all the workability of the vehicle. It has very low maintenance and also low in cost. They give full vehicle warranty for five years following terms and conditions.
5. Pros - comfortable riding experience, attractive looks, excellent performance, very good after sale service, advanced features like charging port, spacious under seat cabin and front leg space, cabin light, it has got the all funtions in one keyhole for opening boot cabin to external fuel filler cap.
Cons - plastic body but best in class.
At the end i want to say that i am fully satisfied with the money spent on the vehicle.
Inappropriate review? Report Abuse