this is a hell of a bike , which you can find in this category and this price range...really an amazing bike and mark my words whoever reads this review , this has a massive power and the torque cannot be explained unless or until guys go for a proper spin , I own this 1202 cc monster for a year .
PROS : the pros which I would like to share in the bike are:
1. the bike is an eye-catching one in the public where u get a rich feel when ride this hell of a monster on the roads.
2. the vibrant and classy colours are really great and Harley has done a great job on the paint job..
3. the service might be quiet expensive but the work and detailing to work is just amazing worth each penny you pay.
4. this is a unique machine which is at an affordable price.
CONS : the small problems with this bike is :
1. this has a small 11L peanut tank which is not useful for long rides , Harley should work on their fuel tank , so that their customers are satisfied
2. after a certain rpm limit , the bike starts hearing a looooot and small vibrations starts occurring , and if ur riding this bike without any safety gears like riding pant or any jeans pants , u might start getting a burning and an itching sensation , so wear proper riding gear
ALWAYS RECOMMEND : WEAR ALL YOUR RIDING GEARS WHILE GOING FOR ANY RIDE LIKE
a proper helmet
a proper comfortable gloves
a well steel protected shoes (orazo recommended)
a nice riding pant or knee guards
last is a nice and good padded riding jacket
DON'T THINK OF THE PRICE , SAFETY IS THE FIRST PRIORITY......