Discover st - my friend

A user review on Bajaj Discover 125 ST. Written by lokesh karthi on 18 July, 2013
Last Recorded Price Rs: 58,438
Discover 125 ST Details

lokesh karthi's Ratings

Overall
Looks
Performance
Space/Comfort
Fuel Economy
Value For Money
Own a Bajaj Discover 125 ST? Help others make an informed buying decision. Write a review
Version Reviewed
Good : performance
Bad : ride

Full Review

discover 125st

Style

I had purchased my discover 125St for past 1 year. Its being my best friend until now.I had tried to follow all regular services.

Engine Performance, Fuel Economy and Gearbox

Every day I used to travel around 70 kms. I still never had back pains for long drive. I had a long drive on it for around 300 Kms in one shot. I like the power and speed and milege of it.

Ride Quality & Handling

i got pain in my left shoulder after riding the discover 125st for longer duration. I consulted physios they advised some exercise. But, my shoulder pain won’t get resolved. While i am not riding my bike, i wont get shoulder pain on those days. If i ride my bike more than 15 kms, my shoulder pain get started. My shoulder pain has increased and it makes pain in my neck back bone as well. I consulted one ortho doctor, he advised me to reduce my bike riding

Final Words

Its very cheap to maintain and of course it is a good friend you can depend. So I don’t know why its not having resale values but I like it very much and it is now become more than a friend to me and my family.

Areas of improvement

If I look back I had done very less maintenance on it. Two times I had to replace its chain and socket. One time the silencer broken because of its rusted. My use was rough on it but I believe I didn’t have any issues with that.

9938 Views, 74 of 97 people found this review useful