Bajaj Discover 125 ST user reviews

Discover st my friend

4 years ago by10,466 views

discover 125st

Style

i had purchased my discover 125st for past 1 year. Its being my best friend until now.I had tried to follow all regular services.

Engine performance, fuel economy and gearbox

every day i used to travel around 70 kms. I still never had back pains for long drive. I had a long drive on it for around 300 kms in one shot. I like the power and speed and milege of it.

Ride quality & handling

i got pain in my left shoulder after riding the discover 125st for longer duration. I consulted physios they advised some exercise. But, my shoulder pain won’t get resolved. While i am not riding my bike, i wont get shoulder pain on those days. If i ride my bike more than 15 kms, my shoulder pain get started. My shoulder pain has increased and it makes pain in my neck back bone as well. I consulted one ortho doctor, he advised me to reduce my bike riding

final words

its very cheap to maintain and of course it is a good friend you can depend. So i don’t know why its not having resale values but i like it very much and it is now become more than a friend to me and my family.

Areas of improvement

if i look back i had done very less maintenance on it. Two times i had to replace its chain and socket. One time the silencer broken because of its rusted. My use was rough on it but i believe i didn’t have any issues with that.

Pros

performance

cons

ride

• 4

More reviews on Discover 125 ST

•  5Worthyyy  2 weeks ago by vamsi

Its a very good bike mixed with power,style and mileage in 125cc segment, its very useful for the guys who are looking for mileage and style combined with power,very low maintenance needed, best bike in city traffic with good pickup .

i have been using this bike for

i have been using this bike for more than 5 years till now no any major issues completed 50k kms.

• 5

• Ridden for

> 15000 kms

•  2Bajaj discoverer 125 st 1 year ago by Prasannaa

Style better.

Engine performance, fuel economy and gearbox worst.

Ride quality & handling somewhat.

Style better.

Engine performance, fuel economy and gearbox worst.

Ride quality & handling somewhat.

Final words please dont purchase this bike coz you wont get proper response when i bought new bike i have done 2 service in show room service centre i feel worst in that and when comes to 3rd service i was not able to leave in show room later i saw some oil leak in engine area when i went to show room they said 3rd service not done so it is not manufacture defuct and both service center and customer care not ready to hear what we say.

Areas of improvement all part are worst.

Pros

worst bike oil leak in engine area, fork oil leak no proper response from bajaj service centre

cons

no proper response from customer care also please don't purchase....

• 2

• 1

•  3Bajaj 125st 3 years ago by Rumman

Style

the bikes style is good. Though the rear seat is un-necessarily too high.

The gear lever poor. Front hood it to compact to keep any cloth there.

Engine performance, fuel economy and gearbox

engine is too weak and unstable compared to discover 135 version.

Style

the bikes style is good. Though the rear seat is un-necessarily too high.

The gear lever poor. Front hood it to compact to keep any cloth there.

Engine performance, fuel economy and gearbox

engine is too weak and unstable compared to discover 135 version. Fuel efficient

around 45kpl in city range. 60+Kpl in highway.

Ride quality & handling

ride quality is not bad though there is lack of power. Handling is okay, flexible.

Final words

it may be good for city range only not that much stable for highways. Top speed achieved 103kph. Too much price for the benefits.

Areas of improvement

pros

handling

cons

engine not stable

• 3

Inappropriate review? Report Abuse

Why do you want to report it abuse?

Discontinued

Last known Ex-showroom price

58,438
View model details

Rate your bike

Share your experience about this bike

Expert Reviews on Discover 125 ST

Commuting Option Bajaj Discover 125 ST
Commuting Option Bajaj Discover 125 ST
04 February 2013
Vikrant Singh

As if Bajaj did not have enough Discovers in the market already ithas introduced yet another version This one is called the 125 ST andpromises to be more than just a daily commuter

Bajaj Discover 125ST vs Honda CBF Stunner vs TVS Phoenix
Bajaj Discover 125ST vs Honda CBF Stunner vs TVS Phoenix
01 February 2013
Vikrant Singh

Special Commuters That rsquo s what the respective makers of the Discover 125ST the CBF Stunner and the Phoenix would like you to believe We find out if this is really true And if so which is the best

Why do you want to report it abuse?

Please tell us your city

This allows us to provide relevant content for you.

Please enter your city