More value than any other Indian make Bikes

A user review on Bajaj Pulsar 180 DTS-i. Written by B SUBRAMANYAM on 18 December, 2012

Fuel Economy
Value For Money
Own a Bajaj Pulsar 180 DTS-i Standard? Help others make an informed buying decision. Write a review
Version Reviewed Standard
Good : Style, Performance, Pick-up, Mileage, Zero maintenance
Bad : Nothing

Full Review

Style: Looks like an Arabian Horse, stunning looks from any angle, of course decent too

Engine Performance, Fuel Economy and Gearbox: Excellent pick-up, very smooth, no vibrations, Mileage in city 40 to 45 kms/ litre  which is OK to me as Bike is simply a power house; Gear box performance is simply amazing ( I hardly uses clutch for gear shift) after 1st gear.

Ride Quality & Handling: No feel of tiredness for long drives;  very good balance /Excellent braking;  easy to handle like a Bicycle.

Final Words: I purchased the bike in 2007, I have not spent a single rupee for repairs other than regular periodic maintenance ( only Engine oil change after every 2500 Km & air filter cleaning which is being regularly done by myself). That's why I still feel Bajaj was given more value than my money. As this is my 7th bike in 20 years, I have used  almost all indian bikes and Pulsar 180 DTS-i is beyond my expectation from all the fronts. Finally, What else any customer can expect anything other than above...........

Areas of improvement: Nothing